38: 8 Ways Guest Preachers Can Enhance Your Ministry – An AOTS Minisode – Art of the Sermon
Thanks for checking out this episode of Art of the Sermon! Be sure to subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Google Play Music, or your favorite podcast app. If you enjoy this episode, leave a review on our podcast’s page in the iTunes store. This will help others discover the show!
General Topic: Guest Preaching
Introduction to the mini-sode (0:10)
1. Guest Preachers Keep Your Voice Fresh (2:19)
2. Guest Preachers Keep Our Perspective Aligned (4:04)
3. Guest Preachers Reveal the Diversity of the Body of Christ (6:04)
4. Guest Preachers Can Help With Unfamiliar Topics (7:40)
5. Guest Preachers Can Help With Difficult Topics (9:00)
6. Effective Regular Guest Preachers Make You Look Good (10:42)
7. Guest Preachers May Actually Help Financially (11:53)
8. Be a Guest Preacher Yourself (13:53)
Links to things mentioned in the episode
- 8 Ways Guest Preachers Can Enhance Your Ministry – Defining Grace
- TED Talk Bible Study – Defining Grace
Share Your Favorite Quotes
Instagram/Facebook (Click on image for full size)
Twitter (Click on image for full size)
Next Episode arrives May 4, 2017!
An interview with Rev. Charley Reeb, Author and Senior Pastor of Pasadena Community Church (Saint Petersburg, FL)
Connect with the Show
I would love to hear what you think about the show—especially this episode. You can connect with the show and send me your feedback through the following channels:
Facebook – Facebook.com/ArtOfTheSermon
You can also comment on the the post below!
Art of the Sermon is a project by Dan Wunderlich of Defining Grace. Learn more at DefiningGrace.com
Sign up to receive resources and updates from Defining Grace in your inbox.
Including a FREE PDF with 10 Action Steps for Better Church Announcements!